Color Looks: Coral Chic
A new, vibrant look for hot days and hotter nights
Meet the luscious summer look that’s glows wherever you go!
Coral Chic is a juicy, pop of summer color that you can achieve with just 5 products. A sweep of mascara, a hint of blush and a fiery orange lip is all you need to turn heads in this polished look.
June 01, 2017
1. First, stay gorgeous while you protect yourself in the sun with Royal Jelly Radiance Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20. dip a wedge-shaped cosmetic sponge in tepid water and squeeze out the excess water. Dab a small amount of foundation onto the sponge and pat very lightly onto clean, moisturized skin.
2. Next, grab a rose or coral colored lip liner and apply it along your lip line, feathering into the center of your lips with a lip brush. A bold, bright lip color needs beautifully defined lips!
Tip: To make your lips pop even more, Dip a clean liner brush into a light-colored loose face powder and tap off excess. Run a thin line of powder along the outside edges to sharpen the shape, emphasizing the sides and the tip of the cupids bow.
3. Fill in your lips with Royal Jelly Lipstick in Coral Chic, making sure it’s soft enough that you don’t have to drag or rub your lips as you apply.
Tip: If your lipstick ever feels too solid and is difficult to apply, smudge a little on your hand first.
4. Keep things light on eyes and cheeks with just a touch of High Shine Single Eye Shadow in Beige Shimmer followed by a sprinkle of Powder Blush in Rose Oroc.
5. Apply a few light coats of Volume Building Mascara for just enough eye candy.
Tip: Take this look a step farther with Strengthening Nail Lacquer in Hot Couture.