November Staff Picks
See what JAFRA favorites have caught Colby’s eye this fall
We put Colby in the hot seat and asked her about some of her favorite ways to feel beautiful in this fall.
1. Now that fall is here, what’s your favorite skincare product to keep you feeling soft and cozy?
My skin is naturally super dry, so when colder months come around, my skin is in desperate need of something that gives me more moisture. My favorite JAFRA product to combat the elements is Royal Jelly Global Longevity Crème
. I love it all year long, but especially in the fall & winter months when my skin needs some extra TLC.
2. Name your favorite product in this month’s Color Look, Smokin’ Hot.
This is a toughie, but I’d have to say my fave would probably be the Full Coverage Lipstick in Haute Pink
. Nothing makes me feel more fuego than a bold lip!
3. What fall nail color trends are you into right now? Alternative neutrals, like greys and matte beiges, or moody purples and deep navys?
I’m a sucker for neutral nails all year long, but in the fall, I like to move into more comforting and sultry shades like deep greys, greens and beiges.
4. Pick a trend! Two-toned eyeshadow or two-toned lips?
Two-toned lips for sure! Lips are such a fun place to play and experiment.
5. What’s your biggest skin care problem when the weather gets cool and how do you tackle it?
My biggest skincare problem in colder months is dry, flaky skin. The best thing I can do to prevent it from happening is to be sure to exfoliate weekly and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
6. It’s almost time to shop and celebrate! What’s your go-to giftable for the holiday season?
Shopping for the holidays is something I look forward to every year…although, I’m sure my wallet doesn’t agree. ;) My go-to gift for everyone from colleagues to dinner hosts and hostesses, is a great candle. Easy, simple and everyone
loves a good candle, and I can always add a JAFRA Fragrance
in to sweeten the deal and look like the best guest ever!